Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lists from the Ever-Never-Satisfied

Things I miss about home while I am in Spain

  • I-Hop
  • Peanut Butter
  • Panera
  • My mother's extremely well-stocked cupboards
  • Real rainy days
  • Not spiders
  • My unbelievable bed
  • My mother's cooking
  • Portsmouth
  • American power outlets
  • My parents. There, I said it.
  • Getting my eyebrows done prior to their usurpation of the top half of my face
  • Cafés where you can buy more than a coffee the size of your index finger
  • My iHome
  • Amigos




Things I miss about Spain while I am home
  • Discotecas
  • Chorizo and Tortilla Española
  • Age Expectations
  • High heels, everywhere
  • The churches
  • Spanish
  • Tapas tapas tapas tapas tapas tapas tapas tapas
  • My Spanish family
  • My sweet, old, broken down apartment where nothing works
  • The gorgeous Spanish sun
  • The well-dressed, eligible young bachelor types
  • Easy public transportation, just hop on the bus and you're in the city!
  • Private dance parties in my single apartment (aka: the bachelorette pad)
  • The oldness of things
  • Pervasive culture of personal style
  • My job
  • Feeling useful all of the time
  • Pull&Bear, Bershka, Blanco, Zara *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment