Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Post VI and Marvelous Mail I: White Vans Without Windows

I think that one doesn't really notice the number of white vans without windows parked on the blocks between Point A and Point B before walking between said points after midnight. That was the story of last night.

In other news, I just signed (poorly) for a package from Amazon, which I wasn't expecting until tomorrow. Sure enough, I opened it up and inside found:


For those of who can't make out what that says, it is my book of Nepali Grammar and Vocabulary! I can't wait to get home to my apartment tonight and begin the process of digging into this little treasure. An interesting fact, it is actually compiled by the Reverend A. Turnbull who, according to the editor's preface, was the same man to translate the New Testament into Nepali.

Pages 2-11? The alphabet. JUST the alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment