Monday, February 27, 2012

The Tortilla Española

¡Que rico!
It may not look like much, but if not so delicate a delicacy of Spain, the tortilla española is certainly a staple of noms throughout the country. The pie-like circles of potatoey goodness circulate at every birthday, festival, and social event. I am convinced that Spanish men and women are born knowing how to cook this extremely delicious pseudo-omelette, but for those of us that aren't, have a look at this great article by Brittany Griffith that I nabbed from "The Cleanest Line". "The Cleanest Line is the official blog for ethical outdoor clothing company Patagonia.




I encourage you all to give it a try and then adorn or dip with your favorite sauce- that's what I'll be doing, an ocean away! I find that something a little picante, or spicey, compliments the taste well.

No comments:

Post a Comment